jump to search jump to main content

Request a Refund

  • This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff, Student. For Faculty, Staff, Student
A student or parent of an undergraduate student may request a refund when a valid credit balance exists. Please note that refunds of financial aid for a given semester cannot be issued until the funds are received and posted to the student's account, the student has completed ND Roll Call, and classes have begun for that semester.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

Resources & Support

Student Accounts


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top