Daily Health Checks
- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Our care and concern for each other will be evident in new ways this year. The daily health check is a critically important tool in our efforts to keep members of this community safe and healthy. Each of us—students, faculty and staff—are required to complete a daily health check using the online Return to Campus Advisor tool. For the fall semester, please complete your health check every day—even on days when you don’t plan to be on campus—as having the ability to analyze the University community’s aggregate data will allow us to monitor emerging trends.
If you have questions about daily health checks and contact tracing at Notre Dame, you can call the following teams:
- Health or COVID-related questions: Notre Dame COVID Hotline at 574-634-HERE (574-634-4373)
- Policy-related questions: AskHR at 574-631-5900
- Technology-related questions: OIT Help Desk at 574-631-8111
Latest release -
No Release Notes.